31 Jul 2019
Senior Administrator – Investor Services, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Senior Administrator – Investor Services.
Overall purpose of the role:
The Senior Administrator will be responsible for the checking and monitoring of the work flow from the dealing administrators. They will continually monitor deadlines and ensure the dealing administrators deliver work within agreed parameters with sufficient time for the checking and verification processes to be undertaken prior to fixed deadline cut offs. They will be directly responsible for the quality control, adherence to policies, procedures and SLAs and outperformance of operational deadlines and client service delivery.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Be responsible for the thorough checking and authorisation of all transactions prior to and subsequent to dealing day processing and execution of any reconciliation functions, payment and redemption proceeds payments.
• Respond in a timely manner to all investigation work as instigated either by the client, intermediary, agent or underlying investor.
• Participate in the enhancement of operational procedures.
• Participate in the support, training and development of all personnel across the team and generate a culture of teamwork.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
15 total views, 1 today