6 Oct 2018
Senior Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Senior Administrator.
Key responsibilities will include:
• The preparation of briefing papers, ensuring the smooth running of the section’s board meetings, AGM’s, etc.
• Attend board meetings; assist with taking of minutes and presentation of reports.
• Ensure AGM’s are held annually, proxies and other notices are dispatched and responses monitored.
• Assist with the smooth running of the Investment, and Call and Distribution process.
• Bookkeeping and review ledgers regularly.
• Assist with ensuring all client requests are responded to effectively
• Communicate any client related issues of concern to the section’s Line Manager
• Attend and participate actively in regular team meetings.
• Make positive suggestions as to how effective changes can be made to improve the procession of workflow.
• Assist with maintaining on-going review and updating of procedures for the Company.
• To manage workloads effectively and efficiently.
• Ensure the compliance monitoring of the Funds are adhered to by all of the team.
• May act as a Signatory
The successful candidate will have:
• A sound knowledge of Company Secretarial tasks with an ability to apply the relevant regulations and rules associated with company’s business activities and guide junior members of staff accordingly.
• Relevant professional qualification e.g. ICSA / IDFA / AAT / CAT or similar.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
215 total views, 11 today