5 Mar 2018
Senior Administrator – Fund Alternates, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Senior Administrator – Fund Alternates Team.
• Assist in the administration of a varied portfolio of alternative investment fund clients within a growing team.
• Oversee all aspects of day to day fund administration, including management accounts and valuation preparation and other financial information on a range of non-equity asset classes, including Private Equity, Venture Capital, Real Estate, Litigation and Property on both open ended and closed ended funds.
The successful candidate will be:
• Working towards/part qualified or qualified accountant. e.g ACCA.
• Demonstrated sound knowledge of fund administration, the NAV preparation process, accounting of financial transactions, preparation of management accounts and other financial information.
• Demonstrated experience with working with private equity funds.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
68 total views, 1 today