7 Nov 2018
Senior Administrator – Client Services, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Senior Administrator - Client Services.
Overall purpose of the role:
To effectively administer a portfolio of client entities, within Client Services, providing high quality client service in a profitable manner.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Establish and maintain relationships with clients, their professional advisers and intermediaries i.e. bankers, law firms and introducers of business;
• Responsible for the management of a portfolio of international Trust and Company structures for their ultra-high net worth clients undertaking all administration accurately and efficiently;
• Referring any complex enquiries to a suitably qualified senior member of staff, solutions or in-house Legal Counsel as appropriate;
• Act as a good role model for more junior staff, demonstrating a responsible work ethic wherever possible and to act as a mentor to more junior members of staff;
The successful candidate will:
• Demonstrate a good understanding of Trust and Company law and administration along with a minimum of 4/5 years’ experience in an office environment;
• Hold an industry relevant qualification (e.g. STEP, ICSA);
• Demonstrate a good understanding of external regulations and legislation and of the internal policies and procedures including anti-money laundering, risk ratings and signing limits;
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
826 total views, 1 today