17 Dec 2019
Senior Administrator – Client Services, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Senior Administrator - Client Services.
Overall purpose of the role:
Overall responsibility for the day-to-day administration of a defined portfolio of more complex clients, comprising of a mixture of Trusts and Companies.
Managing all aspects of the designated portfolio by dealing with all statutory, banking, correspondence, legal and fiduciary obligations that arise for each client.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assisting the Senior Management and Client Services Manager with Client meetings whether that is at company’s offices in Guernsey or as part of an organised trip outside the island.
• Overseeing banking and investment transactions, acting as an authorised signatory for the approval of those transactions.
• Reconciliation of bank and brokers’ statements against bookkeeping records.
• Monitoring and review of investment portfolios against appropriate benchmarks.
The successful candidate will have:
• Good experience in Trust and Company administration.
• Ideally already hold, or be working towards a relevant professional qualification such as STEP or ICSA. The company encourages employees to enhance their technical knowledge and experience by operating a Financial Assistance Policy that promotes further study.
• Sound bookkeeping knowledge and ability to review and interpret financial statements.
• An experienced view as to the application of AML principles.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
17 total views, 1 today