17 Dec 2019
Senior Administrator, Client Services, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is one of the leading law firms seeking to recruit a Senior Administrator, Client Services.
Overall purpose of the role:
Be responsible for providing high quality administration for a portfolio of corporate and fiduciary clients with particular emphasis on the client service aspects of the business, delivering excellent client services levels at all times. The candidate will be involved in the full life cycle of their clients, including the client take-on process and all aspects of the on-going administration of the client. The candidate will provide support to the department's management team in respect on ongoing day to day operational matters.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Manage and be responsible for the administration of a diverse portfolio of corporate and fiduciary clients and ensure that client relationships and transactions are managed effectively and to a high standard;
• Ensure that you have an understanding of the transactions you are working on, provide technical support and training to other staff as and when required
• Ensure client expectations are properly managed and valuable relationships are nurtured so as to maximise the reputation of the team in the market place and the potential for repeat work and referrals;
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 4 years in a relevant role and be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of corporate, trust and fiduciary services principals and concepts.
• Be familiar with Microsoft software and be confident in demonstrating your abilities, communicating and contributing to the team.
• Be part or fully qualified with STEP or ICSA and have a keen interest in continuous personal development.
• Knowledge of specialist legal industry software e.g. Practice Management Systems (Elite), Document Management Systems (Worksite) and Viewpoint will be an advantage.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
100 total views, 1 today