16 Jul 2019
Senior Administrator – Central Operations, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Senior Administrator - Central Operations.
Overall purpose of the role:
• To provide company secretarial support to a range of in-house companies, committees and project teams.
• To proactively manage the relationships with 3rd parties who provide premises and facilities services to the business.
• To be actively involved in regulatory projects and provision of marketing support to the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To provide support to the Group Company Secretary for group companies: prepare agendas and board packs, attend meetings to take minutes, prepare minutes and action point trackers and circulate to boards in a timely manner;
• Attend committee and project team meetings to take notes; circulate notes with action points to attendees in a timely manner; liaise with project team leader generally re meetings, agendas, action points;
• Manage the provision of premises management and facilities services, specifically the relationships with third party suppliers ranging from archive providers, cleaners, landlord, sub-tenants etc.
The successful candidate will have:
• 5+ years’ experience in a company secretarial environment / PA in law firm or similar.
• Specific experience in taking minutes of meetings
• Knowledge of Guernsey Fiduciary industry and regulatory requirements
• Broad understanding of products and services offered by the company’s business
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
22 total views, 1 today