1 Feb 2020
Senior Accounts Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Senior Accounts Officer.
Overall purpose of the role:
Completing and reviewing the accounting for Pensions, Trusts and Companies, reporting to the Accounts Manager.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Prepare financial statements in line with current reporting standards;
• Review of Trust and Company accounts in line with current reporting standards prepared by the internal accounts team;
• Review bookkeeping for Pension products;
• Liaising with the company and Trust department and Pensions team where necessary;
• Review computations in respect of Guernsey and UK tax;
• File relevant tax returns;
• Conduct an internal audit as part of the accounts review;
• Assist Accounts manager with ad-hoc tasks.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in fiduciary accounts preparation and review;
• Strong Excel skills;
• Good organisational and communication skills;
• Strong analytical skills and the desire to continuously learn and improve skills;
• Accustomed to working as part of a team, with good social and presentation skills;
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
84 total views, 1 today