16 Nov 2018
Senior Account Manager, Guernsey | ALL,Not specified
Job DescriptionOur client is an IT services company seeking to recruit a Senior Account Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
The Senior Account Manager is a key part of the company and sales team, with responsibility for managing client relationships and ensuring customer requirements are met. The role requires an ability to develop an understanding of the services and technologies.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Meeting sales targets and specific performance metrics, aligned with business strategies.
• Responsibility for multiple client accounts, and multi-task and delegate as required.
• Communicating with clients at a senior level to resolve issues and inquiries.
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships.
• Collaborating with the Sales Team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
• Reporting on sales results on a regular basis (forecasting and tracking) and suggesting improvements.
The successful candidate will have:
• Proven experience as a Senior Account Manager, Senior Key Account Manager, Senior Sales Account Manager or other relevant role.
• Strong analytical and organisational skills.
• Excellent research skills to enable informed decision-making.
• Ability to prepare budgets and expense reports.
• Familiarity with sales performance metrics.
• Demonstrable ability to communicate at a high level, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
• Strong customer service attitude.
• Ability to use and exploit software applications used in the business.
• Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
1352 total views, 1 today