1 Feb 2020
Security Operations Analyst, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Security Operations Analyst to work in their Cyber Security team.
Overall purpose of the role;
Responsible for the technical support, delivery and execution of Security Operations change and development to the bank’s Group. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to continue to develop their Information and Cyber Security career, gain further insight into the industry and build experience across a number of Information and Cyber Security knowledge areas.
The successful candidate will have;
• 2 years’ plus experience identifying threats and developing appropriate protection measures with experience of working in a Security Operations environment.
• Ability to review system changes for security implications and recommending improvements
• Understanding of cyber security methodologies
• Proficient in one of the following Java, .net, C++, Python, bash, power shell
• Experience in (or a willingness to get to grips with) database interrogation and analysis tools, such as Hadoop, SQL and SAS
• Drive and the resilience to try new ideas, if the first one doesn't work.
• Current knowledge of technology capabilities and trends; types, and techniques of hacking attacks in the wild
• Understanding of the OSI (Open Systems Interconnection) model and renowned ports and services can be an added advantage
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
86 total views, 1 today