2 Mar 2018
Securities Operations Specialist, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Securities Operations Specialist.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Oversee the outsourced Securities Operations functions for the Guernsey office within the company’s group.
• This oversight role focuses on the Securities Settlement function, but cover is also required for the Corporate Events and Free Deliveries functions.
• Ensure all Management Controls are completed in a timely manner, ensuring compliance with procedures, and managing the risk to the Bank.
• Provide support and testing for the development of IT systems used by the Bank in relation to the Operations functions.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Securities experience (ideal but not essential) as someone with good finance experience could also be considered.
• A good working knowledge of International Banking Operation processes.
• A relevant industry qualification is desirable, but not essential.
• Have an eye for detail and work accurately.
• Good communication skills.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
290 total views, 2 today