17 Dec 2019
Sales and Marketing Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is the UK’s number one direct brand of vitamins and supplements seeking to recruit a Sales and Marketing Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
This role takes responsibility for the management of a portfolio of strategic trading partners, with a view to activating the relationship to maximise the commercial opportunity.
Acting as the first point of contact for trading partners, it will be a requirement of the role to propose, plan and manage marketing activity through all available trading partner marketing channels. From time to time, the role will also require the outreach, prospecting and negotiation of new strategic trading partner relationships.
The successful candidate will have:
• 1-2 years' experience in a marketing or commercial role.
• A strong verbal and written communicator who is comfortable presenting formally to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation.
• Demonstrable capability of successfully working with internal and external departments.
• Impeccable attention to detail – sets a high standard for all content and collateral issued.
• Confident and comfortable developing relationships with external decisions makers.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
19 total views, 1 today