9 Aug 2018
Safekeeping Office Assistant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Safekeeping Office Assistant.
Overall purpose of the role:
Maintaining a tidy appearance of the kitchen and Breakout areas and providing ad hoc cover for the Support team including Reception duties.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Safekeeping of documents
• Electronic safekeeping
• Guernsey Registry submissions and reconciliations
• Scanning of registry filings
• Assisting the line manager with various premises duties, including dealing with contractors
• Reception cover and associated duties
• Assisting with dispatch of incoming / outgoing post
• Messenger duties - internal / external hand deliveries
• Binding of reports and other documents
• Assisting with Archiving when required
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• IT skills to include Switchboard, Word, Excel & Outlook.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Confident and well-spoken telephone manner.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
252 total views, 1 today