12 May 2020
Risk Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Risk Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
This job is the management and control of the internal risk function of the firm that requires a high level of technical knowledge and managerial expertise. In addition to this, the candidate will act as the appointed Nominated Officer in the absence of the MLRO.
Key responsibilities will include;
• To be responsible for the Risk Management function of the firm
• To design and implement a robust internal audit and risk function for the firm
• Perform a risk assessment: analyze current and identifying potential risks that are affecting the firm
• Perform a risk evaluation: Evaluate relevant data from the testing of risks within the firm in order to quantify what the firm’s key risk indicators and report same to Head of Risk & Compliance and the Board
• Review the Management Information outputs and report outcome to the board
• Undertake a Risk gap analysis review and remedy gaps identified as agreed by the Board
• Monitor business risks and operations to identify changes.
• Monitor breaches of operations
• Evaluate potential threats, changes in legislation, products or services that may have an impact on the firm’s activities and business risk appetite
• To establish and maintain effective relationships with members of staff at all levels through pro-active and regular communication
• Assist the Board to regularly assess and update the Business Risk Assessment
• Assist in maintaining the firm’s business risk assessment and provide data analysis that support the firm’s risk appetite
The successful candidate will have:
• Knowledge and experience in a managerial role with attributes of understanding risk.
• Fiduciary experience is essential.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
78 total views, 1 today