15 Feb 2018
Relationship Manager-Private Wealth Solutions team, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Relationship Manager within their Private Wealth Solutions team.
Overall purpose of the role:
To build strong relationships with a growing portfolio of Trust and Corporate clients by delivering a consistently superior service. The generation of new business and the development of new markets/client prospects in accordance with the overall Marketing Plan objectives together with the maintenance and development of the existing client base.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Acting as the main point of contact for all bank’s services, including responsibility for all aspects of client servicing.
• Development of existing client relationships in order to spot opportunities to introduce clients to additional bank products and services and obtain referrals to acquire new business.
• Undertaking scheduled client risk reviews in order to assess ongoing risk categorisation.
• Effective use of the relationship management database to record important client relationship data and use of a diary system for both Credit and Client reviews.
• Meeting with clients both locally and abroad as necessary
• Attending to KYC shortfalls in a timely fashion and performing EDR’s where necessary.
• The ability to raise the public profile of the bank both locally and overseas including attendance at corporate events.
• To provide assistance to other team members during busy times.
• To support the Manager in the training of junior team members.
• Maintaining good relationships with other departments to ensure good turnaround times and effective communication flows.
• Such other duties as the Head of Relationship Management may at times reasonably required.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience within a similar position and be either RDR qualified or currently working towards the qualification.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
501 total views, 1 today