16 Oct 2020
Relationship Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Relationship Manager.
Overall purpose of the role;
To own and develop a portfolio of the banks clients. To build strong relationships with a growing portfolio of clients by delivering a consistently superior service.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Circa 50% of time developing business opportunities with existing and new clients by growing strong client and introducer relationships, in accordance with a marketing plan
• Circa 50% ultimate responsibility for servicing existing clients and act as their main point of contact
• Clear ability to be structured towards your client portfolio; by use of call reports, client plans and prospect lists
• Understanding of the banks financial targets and awareness of the commerciality of your client
• Provide a focus to increasing bank revenues and set financial targets of the client portfolio.
• Exceptional knowledge of the bank products and services
The successful candidate will have;
• A minimum of 5 + years’ experience in the financial services sector including client service and supervisory/management roles.
• Target oriented, with a record of meeting set objectives
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
31 total views, 2 today