17 Aug 2018
Relationship Manager – Fiduciary Banking, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Relationship Manager - Fiduciary Banking.
Overall purpose of the role:
• To act as the prime point of contact in the relationship between the Bank and a designated portfolio of intermediary clients proactively maintaining effective lines of communication offered to the client for the ongoing operation of their business and to optimise the generation of revenue from those relationships.
• Identify any opportunities and lead efforts to develop a broader relationship with existing and new clients and ensure that all client contact opportunities are utilised as an opportunity to promote the Bank by deliverance of a timely, professional and accurate service.
• Own new investment relationships encompassing the advice/suitability process for these relationships.
• In conjunction with the head of wealth management and other business line heads work to develop a pro-active sales program for the Fiduciary market.
• Raise the Bank's profile locally in that its name becomes synonymous with the provision of quality wealth management services.
• Provide 'premium' service to all clients and other departments of the Bank.
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the financial services sector including client service and supervisory/management roles.
• Relevant professional investment management qualifications.
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Target oriented, with a record of meeting set objectives.
• A willingness to undertake sales management, and in particular in the design and delivery of effective calling programmes and cross-selling initiatives.
• An up to date understanding of investment markets themes and the factors driving differing market outlooks at any point in time.
• A high degree of risk awareness and compliance orientation.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
196 total views, 1 today