3 Aug 2018
Receptionist, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is one of the leading law firms seeking to recruit a Receptionist.
Overall purpose of the role:
Providing a comprehensive and confidential reception service to the Guernsey office, their clients and suppliers.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Provide a professional, courteous and efficient first point of contact for clients, colleagues and suppliers visiting or telephoning the office.
• Ensuring incoming and outgoing deliveries are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
• Assist with organising Business Development (BD) meetings, including on occasion booking of restaurants and/or hotels, travel arrangements, preparing full itineraries, collating all supporting material and recording BD activities on the in-house system.
The successful candidate will have:
• Receptionist and/or client facing experience.
• Excellent telephone and communication skills.
• High level of professional personal presentation.
• Customer service orientation.
• Administrative and document management experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
203 total views, 1 today