8 Jan 2020
Receptionist, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Receptionist.
Overall purpose of the role:
Be the first point of contact for the company. Welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. Also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and managing the switchboard.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Greeting and welcoming visitors/clients as soon as they arrive at the office
• Directing visitors/clients to the appropriate person(s) / meeting room
• Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls in a timely and professional manner
• Sorting and distributing correspondence
• Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks and providing administrative support to other teams
• Ensuring the reception and client area is prepared for visitors, kept tidy and presentable and maintained to the high standard expected
• Maintaining office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Boardroom supplies and the monitoring of stock levels
• Any other such duties that may be reasonably required for this role
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience as a Receptionist or in a similar role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Excellent organisational skills
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
28 total views, 1 today