14 Aug 2019
R&D Technician – Mechanical Engineering, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a high-end wet blasting equipment and services provider to high value niche markets is seeking to recruit an R&D Technician to work in their workshop in Guernsey.
Overall purpose of the role:
To undertake all aspects of R&D workshop operation under the direct instruction of the technical director.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Customer sample processing (wet blasting), recording and analysis of results, report writing
• Manufacture of fixtures, jigs and other mechanical assemblies as required
• Testing new concepts; creating test protocol with the technical director, running tests, recording and analysing results.
• Maintaining and repairing the R&D workshop equipment and tools
• Sourcing, and collecting local supplies.
• Liaising with customers and company’s staff by phone, email etc.; regarding customer sample processing.
• Liaise with equipment suppliers regarding installation, operation and fault finding.
• Use of laboratory measurement and inspection equipment.
• Cleaning and tidying of the R&D workshop
• Occasional overnight travel will be required
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience in Mechanical engineering & fitting.
• Experience in Electrical wiring.
• Careful with delicate analysis and inspection equipment.
• Laboratory experience
• Control circuit wiring
• Understands good experimental practice
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
13 total views, 1 today