10 Nov 2018
Project Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Project Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
Support the Business Project Manager in planning, running, maintaining and delivering small and large operational improvement projects, business change initiatives and business process enhancements. The projects and operational improvements scope includes but is not limited to; new service introduction and set up; business process improvements through efficiencies and enhanced effectiveness; business process documentation and revision; data stewardship set up and remediation; IT enhancements for supporting Business operations (within the limitation of the company’s IT function) and many more. The role will report to the Operations Director, but due to the nature and scope of the projects will have exposure to all areas of the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the Business Project Manager to deliver on business projects and programmes of change.
• Support the arranging, documentation and recording of meetings and requirement workshops.
• Support the documentation of changes to processes and procedures.
• Project delivery: work with and support SMEs to ensure both project and business change delivery process improvements by supporting the evaluation, re-design of processes and implementing changes to improve workflow, cost control and or efficiency
The successful candidate will be:
• Adaptable and ideally have an understanding of; project delivery; process enhancements and process documentation and an appreciation of IT.
• A pro-active team player who is eager to learn and take on diverse challenges.
• The role will be broad reaching across the company’s business and suited to someone who is looking to be involved in business change and project delivery.
• Desirable but not essential; the candidate will have experience in a fiduciary business and will be skilled in using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Visio and Microsoft PowerPoint.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
1333 total views, 1 today