25 Apr 2020
Product and Business Risk Management Specialist, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Product and Business Risk Management Specialist.
Overall purpose of the role:
This role provides an exciting opportunity to work as a Business Risk Manager with the focus to build up the First Line of Defense Support (FLDS) function (business and regulatory risk management). This is an interesting platform offering a great opportunity for personal and professional development.
The new incumbent will report to the global Head, the Centre Head Guernsey and in addition would be encouraged to act on their own initiative and liaise with the business and both their Legal and Compliance teams.
The candidate will be responsible for monitoring and reviewing Business Risk and Control including:
• Front to Back Process review for early risk identification and mitigation
• Supporting the business and interacting closely with 2nd Line of Defense and 3rd Line of Defense
• Control performance execution and monitoring (e.g. Quality of key controls)
• Operational Risk monitoring along defined Key Risks and Thresholds
• Incidents analysis and mitigation
• Collaboration in global risk projects
The successful candidate will have:
• At least five years professional experience in Compliance and Operational Risk Management with exposure to Trust Business
• Understanding of financial markets and regulatory environment
• Level 3 Compliance qualification or equivalent
• Client due diligence experience
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and high accuracy rate
• Ability to collaborate effectively within a team
• Strong PC Skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
123 total views, 1 today