14 Nov 2019
Procurement Optimisation Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a direct to consumer nutritional supplements company seeking to recruit a Procurement Optimisation Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, the purpose of the role is to help the Procurement Department deliver on the key challenges it faces. The role works collaboratively with the Purchasing and Supply Chain team and other internal stakeholders in planning and execution of the new requirements and projects. The role will need to take an individual approach to researching requirements, creating and executing a plan whilst ensuring clear communication with others, to enable projects to be passed on to ‘business as usual’ in due course.
The ability to communicate with multi parties, internally and externally, is essential. In line with this, the individual will be expected to arrange and chair internal meetings, as well as external Skype/conference calls and off-island supplier visits, as required.
Procurement’s processes are primarily managed within Microsoft Dynamics Nav ERP system, and this role is intended to be a first line support to the day-to-day Procurement team in troubleshooting issues, process improvement and efficiency, as well as medium-term system enhancement and improvement. Therefore, experience of systems design, implementation and enhancement would be advantageous.
The role will require use of Microsoft Office, primarily Outlook and Excel, as well as experience in project management and Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP.
The successful candidate will be:
• Degree educated, or suitable equivalent, with relevant experience.
• Solid organisational skills including attention to detail, numeracy and multi-tasking skills.
• A natural problem solver with ability to think creatively in a solution-driven manner.
• A hands-on manager and team player.
• Successful track record in project management.
• Previous relevant work experience in procurement, supply chain, logistics or manufacturing.
• Working knowledge/experience of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
23 total views, 1 today