17 Dec 2019
Procurement Coordinator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a direct to consumer nutritional supplements company seeking to recruit a Procurement Coordinator.
Overall purpose of the role:
The purpose of the role is to liaise with internal departments and external suppliers to ensure their requirements are met. The role will require use of Microsoft office, primarily Outlook and Excel, as well as Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Evaluating order requirements, raising and managing stock orders and all associated requirements
• Maintaining professional and diplomatic relations with suppliers on all open orders and changes in priorities, dealing with problems and delays to ensure the best resolution possible
• Communicating with internal departments on all brands on stock related situations and new developments
• Ongoing checking and reconciling of internal stock reports and supplier documents
• Working with the in-house ERP system to ensure accurate input of stock values, locations and records
• General administrative office duties
The successful candidate will suit:
• A technically minded, proactive and communicative team player keen to learn and develop.
• Good A level standard of education.
• Excellent computer skills (especially Microsoft excel/office) and understanding of and interest in computer systems and set up.
• Working knowledge/experience of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
86 total views, 2 today