14 Nov 2019
Private Wealth Director, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a financial services company seeking to recruit a Private Wealth Director.
Overall purpose of the role:
To act as Engagement Director on TCS client cases providing advisory and fiduciary services in accordance with the relevant Client Services Agreements and the various laws and regulations pertaining to the Group’s Licence under the Regulation of Fiduciaries Administration Businesses and Company Directors etc. (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law 2000, as amended
Key responsibilities will include:
• Supported by the Engagement Administration Teams to proactively oversee the day to day management and administration of an engagement portfolio of client entities.
• To provide supporting fiduciary functions (four eyes principles) to non-engagement cases where necessary
• To meet financial targets in terms of budgeted chargeable hours, recovery rates and debtors
• Invoicing of fees and debt management relating thereto
• Liaison with Fiduciary Investment Services on quarterly investment performance monitoring
• Ensuring administration procedures are followed/implemented in accordance with the TCS Procedures Manual
• Assisting Engagement and Administration Teams, including monitoring performance, resolving problems and contributing to technical issues
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
22 total views, 1 today