25 Sep 2020
Private Wealth Client Director, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a wealth management company seeking to recruit a Private Wealth Client Director.
Overall purpose of the role;
To act as Client Director on Private Wealth client cases, providing fiduciary services in accordance with the relevant Client Services Agreements and the various laws and regulations pertaining to the Group’s Guernsey regulatory licences.
The candidate will also be expected to undertake any such duties that are deemed a reasonable requirement, for example, leading and managing any relevant projects that are related to the role. In addition, the candidate will be required to participate in business and social events organised for management and staff.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Contribute to the strategic success of the business by ensuring that financial targets are met;
• Identify and develop growth opportunities through new business and the extension of the existing client base to include opportunities to refer business throughout the group;
• Provide a high level of technical expertise/knowledge on complex cases;
• Ensure all clients receive a consistent, professional and personal quality service;
• Take the lead on all contentious client relationships and matters, resolving fee disputes and client concerns;
• Proactively keep an up-to-date awareness of current industry issues and mitigate the potential negative impact on clients/Guernsey business;
The successful candidate will have;
• Minimum of 15 years’ relevant experience in regulated finance or professional services, with the last 5 years’ gained in a senior team leading role
• Must be able to demonstrate sound leadership skills management experience
• Solid understanding of the business and markets applicable to the business
• Ability to build a successful network of internal and external contacts
• Be a technical expert on client structures, including any regulatory requirements
• Professional qualification such as ACCA, ICSA, STEP
• Solid IT technical skills
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
45 total views, 3 today