22 Aug 2018
Private Equity Fund Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Private Equity Fund Administrator.
To prepare administration and other related admin activities driven by client needs and to ensure that all processes undertaken are in line with the Company’s procedures.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Administer investment / divestment process in line with standard Company procedures
• Administer the drawdown and distribution processes
• Undertake company secretarial tasks
• Respond to investor and client queries
• Book keeping of basic transactions.
• Preparation of basic financial statements
• Undertake general administration tasks for the team’s client base
• Maintain the various registers for the teams clients
• Help on matters relating to customer due diligence
• Basic understanding of bookkeeping/accounting
• Good numeracy and IT skills
The successful candidate will be:
• Expected to acquire a sound knowledge of the Private Equity business and Fund documentation.
• To possess an ability to disseminate information and respond quickly.
• Expected to have, or quickly acquire, a sound knowledge of bookkeeping.
• Competent with Excel spread sheets & Microsoft Word.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
165 total views, 1 today