10 Aug 2018
Private Client Services Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client specialising in three client-facing areas: Trust and Corporate Services, Private Client Services and Fund Administration as well as the supporting functions is seeking to recruit a Manager - Private Client Services.
Overall purpose of the role:
Primary responsibility will be for the management of the taxation affairs of a portfolio of private clients and their associated wealth structures. You will also have responsibility for, and/or to assist in, the delivery of taxation compliance and advisory services to a wider client base including corporate clients and internally administered trust/company clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Management of the day to day tax administration of your client portfolio (predominantly Guernsey and/or UK tax compliance related), including the supervision of work undertaken by administrators
• Provision of tax advisory services for:
• Residence and domicile issues
• Corporate residence issues
• Guernsey Income Tax Office/HMRC enquiries
• UK tax compliance, reporting and associated issues
• HMRC enquiries
• Reporting fund UK tax compliance and ad hoc advice including shareholder reporting, structuring, etc.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience of working within a private client tax role for a number of years
• A strong ability to deal with, interact with and liaise with private clients at a professional level
• CTA and/or ACCA qualified although consideration will be given to candidates who have experience in the tax environment
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
149 total views, 1 today