10 Aug 2018
Private Client Services Graduate, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Private Client Services Graduate.
Key responsibilities will include:
• With appropriate training, guidance and supervision:
• To assist in and undertake the day-to-day administration of clients’ (personal, Company or Trust) taxation and related financial affairs.
• To provide support to Administrators/Assistant-Managers/Managers by helping with routine clerical/administrative duties (collating client information, preparation of investment schedules and similar information scheduling, record keeping/copying, etc).
• To assist in ensuring timely completion/processing of: Daily correspondence;
• Dealing with tax assessments and tax payments;
• Preparing and submitting tax appeals;
• Guernsey tax returns;
• UK tax returns;
• To assist in reviewing client files to ensure all matters are up to date with nothing outstanding
• To assist in, or undertake, additional ad hoc projects as and when required.
The successful candidate will have:
• Interest of working in this sector.
• Good qualification level.
• Right to work document to work in Guernsey.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
142 total views, 1 today