10 Aug 2018
Private Client Services Assistant Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Private Client Services Assistant Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
To assist in the management of a portfolio of Private Client Services clients, to undertake day-to-day tax administration for those clients, and to supervise work of administrators.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To undertake the day-to-day administration of own allocation of clients, either personal, Company or Trust.
• Supervise work of administrators, where appropriate.
• Regularly review client’s files to ensure all matters are up to date with nothing outstanding.
• Assist in or undertake additional ad hoc projects as and when required, including Estate administration. Ensure timely completion of: Daily correspondence; Dealing with tax assessments; Preparing and submitting tax appeals; Guernsey tax returns; UK tax returns;
• Accounts as and when required;
• Sign out post other than that of an advisory nature
• To ensure that Guernsey and company’s anti money laundering and terrorist financing regulations are complied with to the extent required by the role, especially in respect of the reporting of suspicious activity or transactions, client due diligence and record keeping.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Right to work document to work in Guernsey.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
150 total views, 1 today