10 Aug 2018
Private Client Services Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Private Client Services Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
To train in, assist in, and undertake, day-to-day tax administration of client affairs and related administrative duties.
Key responsibilities will include:
• With appropriate training, guidance and supervision:
• To assist in and undertake the day-to-day administration of clients’ (personal, Company or Trust) taxation and related financial affairs.
• To provide support to Administrators/Assistant-Managers/Managers by helping with routine clerical/administrative duties (collating client information, preparation of investment schedules and similar information scheduling, record keeping/copying, etc.).
• To assist in ensuring timely completion/processing of: Daily correspondence; Dealing with tax assessments and tax payments; Preparing and submitting tax appeals; Guernsey tax returns;
• UK tax returns;
• To assist in reviewing client files to ensure all matters are up to date with nothing outstanding;
• To assist in, or undertake, additional ad hoc projects as and when required.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience of general administration work would be advantageous, but not essential – training will be provided, so consideration will be given to a candidate who has gained experience in general administration.
• Good command of both written and spoken English.
• Good A level grades and looking to start a career in a successful Private Client Services business.
• Right to work document to work in Guernsey.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
122 total views, 2 today