19 Sep 2020
Private Client Administration Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a global advisory, administration and family office firm providing seamless legal, fiduciary, investment and fund administration services to private, corporate and institutional clients across multiple jurisdictions seeking to recruit a Private Client Administration Manager.
Overall purpose of the role;
The Manager will work as part of a small Client Workgroup within the Fiduciary Services team in Guernsey and will deal with all aspects of administration of complex multi-jurisdictional Trusts and Companies.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Administer a portfolio of complex Trust and Company structures, including the exercise of trustee discretions, purchase and sale of real estate, purchase and sale of other investments, i.e. currency, equities, other chattels, making and repaying of loans, payment of dividends, increase and decrease of share capitals
• Ensure procedures and policies are followed
• Arrange prompt and accurate billing and collection in accordance with the team targets
• Liaise where required with credit control over unpaid bills
• Ensure adherence to compliance procedures
The successful candidate will have;
• A minimum of 7 years’ experience in the administration of Trusts and international Companies
• Be STEP or ICSA qualified
• Be educated to at least A level or equivalent and hold a relevant business degree or be qualified by experience
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
49 total views, 2 today