9 May 2018
Portfolio Implementation & Business Support Investment Mgmt | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Our client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Portfolio Implementation & Business Support Investment Management.
• This is an opportunity to become part of a successful and growing Investment Management team providing discretionary portfolios to a global array of private clients, companies and intermediaries.
• A challenging role implementing investment decisions taken by Portfolio Managers within the team in an accurate and timely manner.
• Undertaking investment transactions to align the assets and cash holdings of clients to the desired model levels.
• Analyzing client activity to manage the full client product lifecycle, supporting the relationship managers who interface with their clients, to ensure a consistent quality offering.
• A highly technical role that will introduce the candidate to the world of investments and financial markets giving the opportunity to train on the job in a world class global organization with many long term diverse career options.
The successful candidate will have:
• Ideally 3 years’ experience in a finance administration role or a mathematical/finance academic qualification.
• An interest in finance and investments.
• Highly numerate and comfortable dealing with large volumes of data.
• An attention to detail and desire to deliver accurate work quickly.
• An ability to learn quickly, to communicate effectively and the confidence to bring ideas into a team environment.
• Valid right to work document to work in Guernsey.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
145 total views, 1 today