5 Oct 2018
Personal Lines Broker, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading insurance company seeking to recruit a Personal Lines Broker.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Answering the phone, greeting clients and taking/processing their instructions.
• Cover notes to be completed correctly.
• Gathering information from clients, assessing their insurance needs.
• Building and maintaining ongoing relationships with clients.
• Foreseeing clients’ insurance needs, such as policy renewals.
• Researching insurance companies and their various policies to find the most suitable insurance for clients at the best price.
• Renewing or amending existing policies.
• Advising clients on the most suitable policies for their needs.
• Collecting or taking the post.
• Ensuring Money Laundering Procedures are adhered to.
• Servicing & assisting clients issuing documentation & setting up policies.
The successful candidate will:
• Preferably have prior experience of working in a similar role however candidates with no prior experience and interest in this sector would also be considered at a trainee level.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills - both on the telephone and face to face.
• Customer Service oriented.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
1383 total views, 1 today