17 Dec 2019
Pensions Support Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a Pensions and Trust administration services company seeking to recruit a Pensions Support Administrator. This role would suit school leavers who have achieved good grades, ideally with some work experience but not necessarily in pensions.
Overall purpose of the role:
Day to day administration of pension structures, reporting to the Senior Pensions Administrator, full training is provided.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Responding to client queries;
• Liaising with intermediaries to whom services are provided;
• Liaising with investment houses and UK pension schemes;
• Updating databases;
• Preparing, collating and dispatching documentation;
• Managing client instructions and liaising with compliance;
The successful candidate will have:
• GCSE qualification (grade C or above) in English and Maths;
• Good organisation and communication skills;
• Valid right to work document to work in Guernsey.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
32 total views, 1 today