1 Feb 2018
Pensions Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is one of the leading Trust and Pension providers in Guernsey seeking to recruit a Pensions Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
Be responsible for the daily and ongoing administration of their pension structures.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Day to day running of the Pensions team including team organisation and performance
• To ensure team monthly corporate governance sign-off forms are completed in a timely manner
• To set objectives and undertake staff appraisals for the team
• To ensure compliance with legislation to facilitate new business take-on.
• Administer established pensions effectively
• To ensure effective and timely advisor and client contact
• Responding effectively verbally and in writing when dealing with clients, intermediaries and relationship managers
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
442 total views, 1 today