12 Feb 2018
Pensions Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Pensions Administrator. This is a full time role however part time candidates will also be considered.
Overall role purpose:
Assisting the pensions team with the day to day administration of pension schemes.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Client event maintenance, including direct contact with clients by telephone, email or letter;
• Liaising with intermediaries to whom services are provided;
• Liaising with investment houses and UK pension schemes;
• Preparing withdrawal requests and benefit payments;
• Updating databases;
• Preparing, collating and dispatching documentation;
• Managing client instructions and liaising with compliance;
• Dealing with administrative tasks relating to pension structures;
• Compliance with Anti Money Laundering and other Regulatory obligations including collation and upkeep of Client Customer Due Diligence (CDD).
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Good organisational and communication skills.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
268 total views, 1 today