5 Aug 2020
Pensions Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Our client is a fiduciary and pensions services company seeking to recruit a Pensions Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
This role involves all aspects of pension administration within the office, in support of the
Pensions team. Responsibilities will include assisting the Pensions team with the day to day administration of pension schemes, reporting to the Senior Pensions Administrators, full training will be provided.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Client event maintenance, including direct contact with clients by telephone, email or letter;
• Liaising with intermediaries to whom services are provided;
• Liaising with investment houses and UK/local pension schemes;
• Preparing withdrawal requests for member pension benefit and Trustee fees;
• Updating databases;
• Preparing, collating and dispatching documentation;
The successful candidate will have:
• GCSE qualification (grade C or above) or equivalent in English and Maths, or equivalent relevant experience;
• Good organisational and communication skills;
• Desire to continuously learn and improve skills;
• Accustomed to working as part of a team.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
46 total views, 2 today