30 Sep 2020
Pension Supervisor, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Pension Supervisor.
Overall purpose of the role;
The successful applicant will be running their own portfolio of clients on a wide variety of pension arrangements.
Key responsibilities will include;
Working for their cross-border specialist pension service provider, the day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring that statutory records are accurate and kept up to date
• Entity reviews – carrying out an annual review within your portfolio
• Liaison with clients and intermediaries
• Assisting junior staff to resolve queries
• Supporting a team with training and completion of appraisals for team members
The successful candidate will be;
• Studying for a relevant professional qualification and have a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience.
• Excellent communication skills, letter writing and good numeracy and computer skills are also required.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
38 total views, 1 today