13 Dec 2017
Pension Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Pension Administrator.
Responsibilities will include the day-to-day administration of pension structures.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Dealing with administrative tasks relating to pension structures;
• Responding to and actioning member queries and administrative requests;
• Updating Viewpoint and other relevant systems;
• Following a range of checklists to ensure accurate administration of a range of tasks;
• Preparing, collating and dispatching documentation to include transfer paperwork and investment applications (broker accounts/ bank accounts);
• Preparing trustee resolutions;
• Responding to client queries;
• Liaising with, and responding to queries intermediaries and introducers;
• Liaising with investment houses;
• Liaising with the accounts and compliance department with regard to monetary movements of funds within the plan to include any monies being transferred both in and out of the account
The successful candidate will have:
• 2-3 years’ experience in financial services role (essential).
• Experience of pensions administration desirable but not essential.
• A good working knowledge of how to operate Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
299 total views, 2 today