5 Mar 2018
Pension Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Pension Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
The successful candidate will provide a wide variety of pension administration tasks to support the company’s ever-growing and diversified international client base.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Deliver the highest level of client service in line with their group behaviours with the objective of exceeding client expectations.
• Assist and work collaboratively with the team on day-to-day administrative tasks and matters in respect of their client portfolios.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with the team and management team to ensure a collaborative approach.
• Maintain detailed knowledge of policies and procedures in place and responsibility to ensure they are adhering to in the course of day to day administration activities.
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 2 years’ pension experience.
• Good pension administration skills.
• Good organisational and analytical skills.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Outlook and Word.
• Evidence of commitment to a high standard of client service.
• Working towards a relevant professional qualification.
• Knowledge of the Finance Industry in Guernsey.
• Knowledge of Guernsey Pension legislation.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
79 total views, 1 today