18 Apr 2019
Payroll Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an accounting and consultancy firm seeking to recruit a Payroll Administrator.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Collating required information from payroll clients for each payroll.
• Run client payroll in applicable software within required client deadlines.
• Ensure any re-runs for client payrolls are actioned and charged accordingly as additional.
• Employees paid within required client deadlines.
• Provide payslips to employees on or before pay date.
• Provide Payroll Finance Reports/ Cross Tabs within client deadlines.
• Ensure all payroll documentation is sent to line manager to review.
• Provide support to consulting and training manager as required and where there is capacity after payroll tasks have been completed
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
126 total views, 1 today