16 Jan 2020
Payments Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Payments Officer.
Overall purpose of the role:
The purpose of this position is to carry out routine day-to-day processes that support the fund operations for a Private Equity fund services team under the direction of a Financial Reporting Manager / Client Relationship Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Inputting payments on various online banking platforms
• Inputting foreign exchange transactions on various banking platforms
• Completion of verbal call-backs to verify wire details
• Liaising with clients on any payment queries and confirming completion of process
• Adhering to processes and procedures through checklist completion
• Scanning and archiving
• Undertaking routine office and clerical tasks
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Computer literacy skills are essential
• Good level of English communication, both written and spoken
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
17 total views, 3 today