10 Apr 2019
Part time term time Client Accounting Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Client Accounting Officer. This is a part time term time role. 20 – 30 hours per week.
Overall purpose of the role:
Working as a member of the Finance team. Carrying out the preparation of client entities’ annual financial statements and management accounts following the firm’s standard accounts preparation procedures.
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 2 years’ post qualification experience, preferably in a Trust accounting environment
• ACCA/CAT qualified (or equivalent)
• Excellent working knowledge of UK GAAP and especially FRS 102
• Ability to produce client financial statements to audit stage
• Ability to understand complex investment and other transactional documentation and make appropriate accounting entries
• Awareness of UK and Guernsey tax principles
• Awareness of Fiduciary regulatory and compliance requirements
• Proficient user of Excel and other relevant IT programmes
• Willingness to offer book-keeping support and advice to administration teams
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
72 total views, 1 today