17 Apr 2019
Part time Senior Finance Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an independently owned business providing tax advisory and compliance support services to a variety of private, corporate and institutional clients seeking to recruit a Senior Finance Administrator. This is a part time role (25 hours per week).
Overall purpose of the role:
To take responsibility for the day to day book-keeping and finance administration and involved in the preparation of key financial information for the company’s group of companies.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Book-keep transactions
• Processing client billing in accordance with the published Billing Schedule, maintained and circulated by the Operations Department
• Process supplier invoices and ensure timely payment
• Reconcile bank accounts and produce reconciliation reports for the Finance Director to review
• Production and issue of bi-weekly debtors reports
• Become involved in liaising with the administration teams to ensure prompt payment of debtors
• Process disbursements and staff expense claims
• Assist in the preparation of the monthly management accounts and supporting work papers
• Assist the Finance Director with any projects or specific tasks as identified from time to time
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience in a similar role
• Previous experience using accounting systems
• Hold or be studying for a professional qualification
• A proven academic record
• A willingness to learn new skills
• A commitment to providing quality client service
• Full support will be provided where a successful candidate wishes to study towards or continue studying for a professional qualification.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
105 total views, 1 today