19 Nov 2019
Part time Personal Secretary/PA, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is seeking to recruit a Personal Secretary. This is a part time role. Suggested hours Monday Wednesday and Friday 9.00am to 1.00pm. Ideally will suit a legal secretary or a high level PA looking for circa 12-15 hours per week
Key responsibilities will include (but not limited to the following):
• Checking and dealing with daily post
• Keeping diaries up to date
• Organising travel and dealing with airlines/ferry companies
• Answering telephone
• Paying bills electronically and by cheque
• Checking bank statements and filing
• Updating addresses for database for invitations/Xmas cards
• Paying staff wages (monthly)
• Preparing Minutes
• Updating various Subscriptions
• Archiving files
• Making the tea!
• Maintaining/collating/filing bank statements
• Paying all bills and noting payment details
• Check out information on events etc.
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous Secretarial / PA experience of working in a legal environment or bank.
• Up to date knowledge of Guernsey employment regulations and tax collection procedures an advantage.
• Good knowledge of use of computers, including Word and Excel. Email and downloading data to memory sticks. Someone who has been formally trained in the use of computers and maintenance of records preferred.
• Driving licence an advantage. Ideally the applicant should be prepared to do some occasional driving, either in their own car or in a vehicle supplied by the employer, for example going to a bank or to the airport
• Free parking available on site.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
126 total views, 1 today