11 Mar 2020
Part time Client Services Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur candidate is a leading provider of Resilience, Business Continuity and Crisis Management services is seeking to recruit a part time Client Services Administrator (flexi hours - circa 20 hours per week).
Key responsibilities will include;
• Organising and updating key events
• Reviewing client documentation, attending meetings
• Researching and finding client information
• Responding to client queries and requests
• Helping keep programmes and projects current and updating actions
• Providing product, administrative and office services support to the team
• Some bookkeeping experience would be useful, but not essential.
The successful candidate will have:
• A customer-focused mindset and excellent communications skills.
• They should be proactive, enjoy working as a small team and independently when required.
• The role will benefit from someone who is a good decision maker and has problem-solving abilities.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
61 total views, 1 today