12 Feb 2019
Part or full time Management Accountant | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Management Accountant. This role is open for candidates who are either looking for full time or part time (25 hours plus ideally).
Overall purpose of the role:
• Working with a small Trust & Company team to provide a range of accounting and bookkeeping duties for the company, and assisting the Finance Manager in a variety of duties, as required.
• Be responsible for assisting in the preparation of timely and accurate management reports, control and integrity of the business unit ledger, assistance with the preparation of divisional budgets and forecasts, financial review of business opportunities, as well as assisting with the training and development of new staff.
• Assist in the management of the billing processes, controlling debtors, payment of expenses, maintenance of the accounting records, assistance in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial and management reports, as well as the annual financial budgetary process for the business.
• The candidate will provide financial decision support, accounting and reporting services to senior operational managers assist with the preparation and monitoring of budgets and analysis of variances.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Management Accountant, Client Accountant, or similar.
• Be qualified by experience or through study.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
53 total views, 1 today