4 Aug 2018
Part or full time Legal Secretary, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank seeking to recruit a Legal Secretary. This is a full time role however part time candidates could also be considered.
To provide support to the Legal Department, Company Secretary and where required each of the Risk and Compliance teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To assist the legal department where required with projects and day to day work. This will also include working with the Risk and Compliance teams where required.
• Liaise with internal colleagues / departments as necessary.
• Organise and prepare agendas for meetings with various internal departments and when required liaise with Head Office for Group meetings.
• Manage mini projects under the supervision of the Head of Legal.
• Assisting the Head of Legal with the review, circulation and completion of transaction documentation.
• To assist where required with the analysis of legal risks on both straightforward and custom-made cases, new and existing products and services and proposes creative solutions and approaches to meet the business needs and opportunities.
• To assist the Company Secretary in preparing the Board agenda and minute taking.
• To attend the board meetings (when required) in order to ensure that the legal / corporate governance requirements are fulfilled, and provide such information as are necessary.
• Coordinating the collation and issue of papers for board meetings.
• Assisting with all other reasonable duties.
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 2 years Company Secretarial/administrative experience.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
191 total views, 1 today