3 Oct 2018
Part or full time Bookkeeper – Trust team, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a privately owned and independent Trust Company seeking to recruit a Bookkeeper to join their Trust team. This is a full time role however candidates who are looking for part time hours would also be considered.
To assist the Client Accountant in the day to day book-keeping for a portfolio of Trust and Corporate structures.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Bookkeep transactions for a range of client structures
• Working with the Trust teams, investigate and resolve any queries arising from transactional information
• Liaising with clients, advisors, banks, investment managers and intermediaries on queries
• Reconcile financial information, maintain required files for specific client requirements
• Be familiar with, and adhere to company’s internal practices and procedures and internal regulatory requirements at all times
• Maintain a courteous, positive and professional manner with both internal and external colleagues and clients at all times
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience of working in a similar role. Current experience of working in Trust environment.
• Previous experience of using accounting systems.
• Be studying or willing to study for a professional qualification.
• A proven academic record.
• The ability to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
28 total views, 1 today